Thursday, December 07, 2006

Free

Free standing. Free falling. Free wheeling. Free logging. Free blogging. Free space. Free your mind. Free Free Free.

Mch.

Monday night, for fun's sake, I put on Matrix Reloaded. I don't know what came over me. I remember JC and I going for Matrix Reloaded. And we were the only two monkeys staying back for the last 10 seconds after the credits. And I remember when I officially saw the movie again, I fell asleep throughout. Morpheus was talking too much.

Then I remember the last time I stayed back for the bits after the credit. Silly Vagina. It was X-Men 3.

Tuesday night, The Election. Another artsy-fartsy Chinese Triads do. All the Chinese Triads show seem artsy-fartsy after Infernal Affairs. Jeez. A lot of talking, too little action of blood and gore. The music score is too twangy. So not my thang. I went to bed.

Because I am no longer the one waiting up for midnight in the moonshine, I fall asleep everytime I put on a movie.

Last night, I left at 10ish. By the time I got home, Gil's team was digging up some backyard. I showered and put on something that never fail to amuse me. Stephen Chow's Kung Fu Hustle. LOL. I don't remember how many times I have seen this movie, how many times I've repeated the lines, how many times I've mimicked Stephen Chow running. That was my favourite scene. And I subsequently went to bed.

This morning, on my mobile : You don't seem to catch csi anymore.

Reply : No. Dropped in priority.



I keep thinking, what's the point? What's the point? What's the point?!!
Yeah, I almost forgot. "There is no spoon".

Free your mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Counters