Monday, January 23, 2006

So what changed?

Yeah, I wondered what changed. But that wouldn't keep me from doing what I am here to do. I am to be a star, I am to shine. But no, I am the wicked witch.

I am the only one who knew what happened, what exactly happened in 1623.

I didn't sing it to the world because I am not the kind who tells. Now guess what, twisting the story and making me look like the Evil Wicked Witch.

My first reaction was to call Qert. He gave me some sound and good advise. I could have called Chairwoman and heard exactly what I wanted to hear, feel exactly riled up like I wanted to. But no, I called Qert because I knew he will be advise me as it should.

It's not personal, it's business. I am here to help run the business and that is what I will do. It's water under the bridge and I won't swim there no more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Counters